Monday, October 4, 2010

Greetings!

Greetings and welcome to my new blog! This blog is the younger sister to my art blog and, therefore, will be about things other than art.

The main reason for me creating this blog is for me to have a space where I can write about things without directly annoying my "facebook friends" with things that most of them would probably disagree with and even be offended by. Anything from theology to political views to conspiracy theories could end up here. Hopefully, I will write about things in a thought-provoking way that will help my readers think about what they believe and not be afraid question what they are told, especially by me.

I believe it is important to say that my opinions are heavily influenced by the belief that the Bible is the true and holy Word of God and that I take literally what was written to be taken literally. If you notice anything I say that contradicts God's Word then please let me know.

I hope that you enjoy my thoughts and theories, and I would love to have your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment